Local Content Strategy and Plan
LOCAL CONTENT POLICY COMPLIANCE
We have a deliberate “Nigerianization Policy”, by which we search first for Nigerians who can fill a particular position. We only engage expatriates to positions on a need to basis and those positions that Nigerians cannot effectively manage. We are in total support of the Federal Government’s (Nigeria) Local Content
Enhancement Policy / Indigenous Capacity Enhancement Drive.
- Near Term (12-24 months): Lease-to-buy, 1(one) Inspection and 2 WROVs
- Medium Term (36-60 months): Acquire 1 MPV, 1 Inspection and 2 WROVs
- Long Term (72 months and beyond): Acquire OSVs, additional ROVs and establish local yard to assemble, build, and maintain ROVs
TECHNOLOGY/EXPERTISE TRANSFER & CONSOLIDATION
- Near Term (Today – 12 months): Jointly execute Projects with technical team (only supervisors, all others local hires)
- Medium Term (24 – 48 months): ALL ROV operators local hires, technical manpower presence limited to GM (Technical)
- Long Term (60 months and beyond): Establish regional/GOG facility for technical ROV manpower training, maintenance know how, training for 3rd party corporate and individual personnel.